Xulong Group 旭龙集团

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

 Fast asking Questions

Q: What is an S Pass?

A: The S Pass is for foreigners who earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $2,000. S Pass applicants will be assessed on a points system, taking into account multiple criteria including salary, education qualifications, skills, job type and work experience. 

Q: What is an Employment Pass ?

A: The Employment Pass (EP) is for foreign professionals and executives who wish to work in Singapore. They should:

         - Earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $3,000; and

         - Have acceptable qualifications. 

Q: Can a Dependant's Pass holder work in Singapore?

A: If a Dependant's Pass (DP) holder wishes to work in Singapore, the employer is required to apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC). The DP holder can only begin working after the employer has received the LOC. 

Q: Can I apply for S Pass while I am on Social Visit Pass?

A: Yes, you can apply for an S Pass while you are on a Social Visit Pass (SVP) in Singapore. However, your SVP will not be extended while you await the outcome of your application. You will have to return to your home country when the SVP expires. We will inform your employer of the outcome accordingly. 

Featured Links: